Weird Love Letter From A Psycho Boyfriend To Bizarre Girlfriend

Thursday, December 11, 2008
Share this history on :

Dear Monisha,

Thanks for being my love for one and half years. When you receive this letter, you might have selected a new boyfriend and started enjoying your dating…

Every lover needs to struggle initially to get a boyfriend or girlfriend!

Monisha… in order to recover your missing, I got another girl who lives next street & as you know this is my fourth love. From all my past experiences, I have learnt a lot. When the love blossoms everyone starts writing love letters, you know it very well! I have written many love letters to you and writing it in a poetic way is not so easy these days MONISHA… It’s a time consuming work so in order to avoid spending too much time of writing love letters, I need all my previous letters that I have sent to you back… I would then use whitener to erase your name and put name of my new girl and send all these letters to her. Sadly I have not kept even a photocopy of my earlier love letters!

Another thing MONISHA, I have given you one cute photo of mine, can you send that back to me please? You very well know that this photo is the ONLY one in which I look very handsome and do you remember that you’ve fallen for me after seeing this photo only? I had taken this photo when I was in love for the first time… I have also spent a lot on you – for your coffees, greeting cards, flowers, gifts, everything to impress and patao you… Now that we don’t go together hand-in-hand, please clear all my bills and send the check too along with letters & my photo.

Just as a cross check, here are the expenses that I have made on you in last 1½ years: Lunch/Dinner: Rs 895; cold drinks: Rs 2938; Snacks: Rs 5645; Juices: Rs 3845; Cinema: Rs 1235; Internet chatting: Rs 1499; Mobile bill: Rs 2546; Petrol: Rs 4255; Gifts: Rs 7850… Grand total: Rs 30,708 only. Please try to clear this amount as soon as possible, so that I can spend on my new girl! If you still have the gifts that I have given to you (assuming that you might have used some of them to gift your new boyfriend), please return them to me. I am seriously running short on money and these days it is quite expensive to buy fresh gifts…

I am enclosing herewith all the love letters that you’ve written to me (weighing around 4 kg only) so that you don’t need to write them again! See how much I care for you… I am also sending your photo back. Erase my name from these letters and put name of your new boyfriend (using a whitener)… Please also tell me if I need to pay you back any money (during our dating), but I doubt there would hardly be any paisa left on me as you’ve not spent anything on me… Everytime you forgot your purse or have not received your pocket money, so only I paid the bills…

Wishing you all the best for your 6th love. Please don’t take it seriously… I am always there if you need me!

Your ex-Lover…

Thank you for visited me, Have a question ? Contact on : youremail@gmail.com.
Please leave your comment below. Thank you and hope you enjoyed...
0 comments:
Post a Comment