I Miss You...

Sunday, March 15, 2009
Share this history on :
Dear ___________,

I miss you so much that my heart is _________ _________. Every day I think of your _______ __________ and all the __________ _____ you give me. When you're near, I feel __________, but when you're away, I feel as if a part of my ___________ is missing.

Remembering all the ______ we had and all the _________ nights spent in the __________ of each other's ______, the _______ returns to leave me feeling _________.

I'm simply unable to ______ this feeling of ______________. Please __________ me at once, and tell me that you _________ me too. There's not a shred of doubt inside me, I know I want to______ _________ with you.

I can't wait until we can make the _________of passionate __________ like we did ________ ________ you_________.

Love,
___________
Thank you for visited me, Have a question ? Contact on : youremail@gmail.com.
Please leave your comment below. Thank you and hope you enjoyed...
0 comments:
Post a Comment