Long Distance Love Letters

Sunday, March 15, 2009
Share this history on :
Though miles apart hearts are always together. Distances can’t come in-between sweethearts. Make the connection with your soul-mate with these sample love letters to help you out. These long distance love letters are the perfect mode to melt the distances for once and forever. Break the barriers, be one for now, for today and forever.

Dear Love,

Though we are miles apart my love for you keeps growing stronger and stronger. I love you from now until death do us part. Right now this separation is killing me, but I know in my heart nothing can truly separate us. We are united forever as two bodies one soul. I don't want to lose you for anyone else or anything that anyone has to say about you. I want you to know that I love you from the deepest part of my heart. My love for you is unconditional.

I so wish you were here with me right now so that I could feel you and touch your soft skin. Every day lasts longer than a year. but soon we’ll be together and till that time I just want to say one thing that I love you a lot and there’s nothing in this world that is more precious than you.

Love always,
XYZ
Thank you for visited me, Have a question ? Contact on : youremail@gmail.com.
Please leave your comment below. Thank you and hope you enjoyed...
0 comments:
Post a Comment