I Love You Letters

Sunday, March 15, 2009
Share this history on :
The magical three words that never fail to loose their charm, no matter how many times they are said. But it is not always easy to say ‘I love you’. All of a sudden we feel butterflies in the stomach and completely at a loss of words. But don’t worry anymore. Here we are with a collection of sample I love you letters absolutely free. Take inspiration and vow your love and pledge your heart forever.

Dear Peter,

This love letter is specially a way to express my undying love for you. From the first time we met, my love for you has grown more and more and today I can’t think of a life without you. You are the most remarkable person I’ll have ever met in my entire life. You’re kind, caring, compassionate, loving and generous.

When I am with you, I feel alive to my inner most core. You bring to me a happiness no one else has before. You have touched my heart in so many ways that today I feel completely lost without you. Every moment spent with you is the best and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I hope you also feel the same. If only you knew how much I want to stay in your life.

Is it wrong to be so deeply and deeply in love with someone? I do not know what love is. But if it means to laugh in your joy, to cry in your pain and feel your presence all around then I am in love. The past year we have spent together have been incredibly romantic. I hope that there are more great times to come. I love you darling.

Love always,
Jenny
Thank you for visited me, Have a question ? Contact on : youremail@gmail.com.
Please leave your comment below. Thank you and hope you enjoyed...
0 comments:
Post a Comment