Begin My Life

Sunday, March 15, 2009
Share this history on :
Dear _____,

I feel that it's high time that I made my ______ known. I'm growing old, and I'm still waiting to begin my life. It's time to stand and deliver, and to make some decisons. I want you to share my life.

I want you to ______ me. I know you have reservations, but I need to know if you want my love. You've got to show me where we stand. Don't be afraid to bare your soul and tell me what you think about our _______.

Whatever you decide, I swear that I'll always ______ you and will always be committed to our ________. I've been in ______ before, but have never felt about anyone the way I feel about you. My heart is true, and now I'm just waiting to begin my life with you.

Love,
________
Thank you for visited me, Have a question ? Contact on : youremail@gmail.com.
Please leave your comment below. Thank you and hope you enjoyed...
0 comments:
Post a Comment