You Have Changed My Life

Sunday, March 15, 2009
Share this history on :
Dear _______,

It is not very long since I have known you, but you have changed me and my life after peeping into it. I have given you the best position in my heart and my life. Though it has not been long but still we have been so close to each other in just a short span of time. I hope to have a very loving and long life with you.

I hope you feel the same for me. I here by commit all my love and life to you. I love and adore you. I long to hold you in my arms, kiss your hand and hug you. You are every thing for me.

I promise to bring you stars you dreamt of and would strive to bring you all happiness of life. Your sweet talks and your lovely smile has added the spice in my life which has been tasteless all the while.

I feel so warm and affectionate in your arms and feel as if my life begins and ends with you. When you are not around, I just feel I should keep reading your lovely emails again and again and I never feel moving away from the chat. Have you ever marked how long our chats continue. None of us has actually done that and it does continue for hours between us.

I feel more happy the closer I am to you. For me love is life and love is you. I love to talk to you on phone and my talks never end. There is always a new topic to share with you. I can indeed share every minute and every silly incidence of my life with you. I have wowed you from the very day I met you. Your entry in my life was out of the blue, but yes, it has brought several new things. Now I can see the rainbow in my life and feel the beauty of everything around me. Life had indeed become barren prior to meeting you and as if you brought oasis to my life.

I used to feel strange how people can sing love songs, and write love stories, but after meeting you I feel even I can do that. You have favored me with that lovely environment that I hear music in the background. Today I can understand the deep meanings of the love notes printed and published in the magazines and on the net. The deeper you dive in the better you understand the beauty of love.

Thanks for love and life.

Your sweetheart
______
Thank you for visited me, Have a question ? Contact on : youremail@gmail.com.
Please leave your comment below. Thank you and hope you enjoyed...
0 comments:
Post a Comment