About Me

Saturday, August 22, 2009
Share this history on :



Thank you for stopping by at http://sayamoza.blogspot.com

My name is sayamoza, and I am an average. I'm a full time foreign exchange trader in Indonesia. In my spare time, I like to learn anything's that are totally unrelated to my trading. I know a little bit about everything, but I'm an expert at nothing. I'm 5'10" and I have dreamy black eyes. I love long walks on the beach.. ok, I better stop before this turns into a personal ad.

I create this blogspot to try and help aspiring traders learn the truth about the Forex markets and Stock markets and try to prevent them from being taken advantage of by misleading marketing about how trading can bring you riches without much effort.

sayamoza.blogspot.com - a Forex portal dedicated to all traders around the world. This site is commited to provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to learn, trade and invest in the foreign exchange market.

My goal with this guide is to provide valuable information to beginners in the Forex trading community. I have put together information, articles, currency exchange latest news, tools, strategies and daily forecast to help you get started in the vast world of financial markets.

I had an interest in the Forex market for some time, but with the volume of information available on the Internet regarding this market, I found that I was beginning to suffer from information overload. So after a bit of research, I compiled the following articles for my own information.

After a while and having spoken to various friends and family members, I decided to compile the articles into this blog, sayamoza.blogspot.com, as I thought that there might be others out there, who might benefit from it.

The key to success is to work smarter and not harder. Make sure, you conduct proper research before undergoing any major online investment venture.

You will need to test strategies and ideas before fully committing. As you read the following this will become apparent, so don’t be afraid to paper trade until you have fully mastered the intricacies of the forex market.


Good luck and happy trading,
sayamoza.

Thank you for visited me, Have a question ? Contact on : youremail@gmail.com.
Please leave your comment below. Thank you and hope you enjoyed...
4 comments:
Anonymous said...

donlodnya kok g ada apa2nya ya.. ^_^ kok di klik diem doang.. ^_^

sayamoza said...

maaf ya blog nya masi di update.. nanti link nya pasti saya perbaiki.. ;)

q2sm said...

Zaki apa kabar..?? just wanna say hello, templatenya baru ya :) sukses terus ya Zaki salam..

aa baduy said...

Halo bang.. eh mba.. makin mantap aja deh profitnya. :p

Post a Comment