I'm Sorry

Friday, September 04, 2009
Share this history on :

Dear ___________,

I’m hoping that sometime you google your name and this pops up. I’m back in Missoula after being gone for years and I can’t stop thinking about how I treated you. I’m so sorry. I’m sorry that I wasn’t strong enough to be your friend. I’m sorry that I allowed myself to be weak. I’m sorry that I hurt you and that I’ll never be able to find you to tell you so.

I think back to what I did when I needed to move out and I’m utterly ashamed at myself. I know it’s been nearly a decade but you shine in my mind as an example of someone I hurt and I can’t ever take that back.

I’m sure that you’ve long since forgotten about me and moved beyond my immature actions. I just wanted to put something out into the Universe to say, “I’m sorry.” and that I think about you all the time. I hope you’re well. Thank you for teaching me all you did. I hope someday I can make things right between us.

Sincerely,
___________

Thank you for visited me, Have a question ? Contact on : youremail@gmail.com.
Please leave your comment below. Thank you and hope you enjoyed...
0 comments:
Post a Comment