Love Messages

Sunday, September 06, 2009
Share this history on :
Love the magical word that brings the feelings of warmth and compassion in the heart. Love is a relationship springing from the heart and making us complete. Giving us companions for life, love shares our emotions, our life thoughts, our whole being. Lucky are people who fall in love and rise to new heights.

As love enters our life we are overwhelmed with its intensity and try out many ways to express those feelings. We try to find new and different ways to tell our beloved how deeply we love them. The stars, moon, flowers and the whole horizon make us state the love that’s throbbing in the heart.

Love and romance messages are an expression to these intense feelings of passion, love and sentiments. Everybody has their own style of writing messages. Some write romantic love poems, others express their feelings through small love notes. Some even write love letters and send gifts. But among all of these romantic love messages is one way that binds lovers universally.

Love and Romance Messages

Countless emotions fill your heart and expressions seem to run short. After all love is felt from the heart and seen in one’s eyes. Float in this mesmerizing feeling and let your lover know how your heart longs for him/her. Pick up one of these wonderful love messages and let them open the tender petals of your emotions.
  • Love is the language our hearts use to speak to one another. For you, my dear, my heart sings.
     
  • My soul is shattered without your arms to hold me, just like a mirror without a reflection.
     
  • Through thick and thin you have stood by me. You mean the world to me. Thank you for being by my side. I love you more than anything!!! Love always.
     
  • No poems no fancy words I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart.
     
  • Your hair is black like the darkest night; your eyes beautiful like the finest piece of art; Your slightest touch makes me lose all my worries; That is why it can only be you that is meant for me....
     
  • Your smile is my sunrise; your kiss is my sunset. Thank you for being the most wonderful friend and companion.
     
  • When I need friend, you are here with me. When I need help, you are here with me. When I need someone who care, You are here with me. When I need someone who love, You are here with me. When I need someone who special, you also are here with me. I miss you so much.
     
  • You can fall from the sky. You can fall from a tree. But the best way to fall. Is in love with me.
     
  • I love you not only because of who you are but also because of who I am when I'm with you.
     
  • You don't have to love in words, even through the silences love is always heard.
     
  • If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it was, and always will be yours. If it never returns, it was never yours to begin with.
     
  • They say you only fall in love once, it can't be true. Every time I look at you, I fall in love all over again.
     
  • I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi or even smile at me because I know, even if it’s just for a second, that I've crossed your mind.
     
  • Love is like the wind, you can't see it, but you can feel it.
     
  • Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
     
  • If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, just know that you are in my heart. You'll be in there forever!
     
  • Love starts with a hug, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.
     
  • You know you're in love when you think about someone more times in a day than you think about yourself.
Friendship is the foundation to every relationship. You bind and grow in friendship. As said true friends are forever. Your soulmate will always be your friend as well. Cherish this special bond you share with your friend with these thoughtful friendship messages. Begin a journey to the land of togetherness and say to your friend that you are there.
  • Stay with me, I'll stay with you and we'll be friends, through and through.
     
  • Friends are like clovers, herd to find and lucky to have.
     
  • No matter where you go or what you become never forget your friends.
     
  • Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.
     
  • A memory lasts forever.
    Never does it die.
    True friends stay together.
    And never say goodbye.
     
  • True friends stay together through thick and thin, through all the rumors and the grins, through all the pain and all the tears, true friends are there throughout the years.
     
  • Friends are like stars, they come and go but the ones that stay are the ones that glow.
     
  • Forget me not.
    Forget me never.
    And we'll be friends.
    Forever and ever.
     
  • Some people come into our lives and quickly go.
    Others stay for a while and leave footprints on our hearts.
    And we are never ever the same.
     
  • Friends are the chocolate chips in the cookie of life.
     
  • A true friend reaches out for your hand and ends up touching your heart.
     
  • I am with hanging out with those people who talk to me, play with me and spend time with me. I call them my friends.
     
  • A memory last forever, never does it die.
    True friends stay together and never say good-bye.
Pulling at the heartstrings are emotions that fill the heart with loneliness. Your sweetheart is far away and words are the only way you can connect to each other. Well then don’t worry. Share the true emotions of the heart and select one of these miss you messages for your lover.
  • You can give up on love, but love will never give up on you.
     
  • Love is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but trusting them not to.
     
  • Sometimes the best things in life are worth waiting for. So wait for me, I'll be right back.
     
  • Tears are words the heart can't say.
     
  • Wanted by many
    Taken by none
    Talking to some
    But waiting for one
     
  • A day without you is like a day without light because you light up my life.
     
  • Roses are Red
    Violets are blue
    I am away
    But still thinking of you.
A colorful and beautiful package awaits you in the category of love and romance messages. Like the rainbow of love let these messages spread the emotions everywhere. Don’t shy away from love. Instead bask in its delight. Just select the message of your taste and bring out the true colors of romance.
  • When you love someone, it's something. When someone loves you, it's another thing. When you love the person who loves you back, it's everything.
     
  • I wrote your name in the sand but the waves washed it away. I wrote your name on my hand but I washed it the next day. I wrote your name on a paper but I accidentally threw it away. I wrote your name in my heart and forever it will stay.
     
  • There are only two times that I want to be with you... Now and Forever.
     
  • Tonight I ask the stars above.
    How I'll ever win your love.
    What do I do.
    What do I say.
    To turn your angel eyes my way?
     
  • If you love me you'll leave me a nice message.
     
  • If I had a rose for every time I thought about you Id be walking in a garden forever.
Simple, sweet and brief makes the perfect short love messages. When you are in love, feelings overwhelm the expressions and no matter how much we try the right words fail to come at the right moment. But don’t worry any longer. Here we are with some fantastic short love messages. Send a short love message and let no emotion pass by without acknowledgement.
  • It takes two to tango, two to kiss, 2 to talk & reminisce, so many good things come in two, & one of those things is you & me!
     
  • We’ve gone our own way, our lives grew apart, & we’ve made a life with another, but despite of how far apart we grew, to me there still is no other!
     
  • Love is like a golden chain that links our hearts together and if you ever break that chain you’ll break my heart forever!
     
  • True love is hard to find. Special one of a kind. But the love inside of me is true. It appeared the day I met you!
     
  • I love so much my heart is sure. As time goes on I love you more, your happy smile, your loving face. No one will ever take your place.
     
  • I asked God for a rose & he gave me a garden. I ask God for a drop of water & he gave me an ocean. I asked God for an angel & he gave me you!
Life is fast and hectic and the need of the hour is to steal the moments of intimacy as when we get it. It is not necessary to be physically present to share some special time. Be together in soul. Send romantic and sweet love text messages and be together even if there are miles between the two of you. These love text messages, can be sent through sms or with a card. You don’t need a reason to show your love. Do it every chance you get.
  • Why do we close our eyes when we sleep - when we dream, when we kiss? this is because the most precious thing in the world is unseen. When I close my eyes I see you!
     
  • There are Tulips in my garden, there are Tulips in the park, but nothing is more be beautiful then our two lips meeting in the dark!
     
  • I have liked many but loved very few. Yet no one has been as sweet as you. I'd stand and wait in the world’s longest queue. Just for the pleasure of a moment with you.
     
  • A special smile a special face. A special someone I can’t replace. I love you I always will. You’ve filled a space no one can fill!
Lot of things are in the heart and many words have to be said. So what better way than long text messages. Let these long text messages bring you lovers closer and spread the fragrance of romance in your lives forever. Select one of these long text messages and promise endless love to your beloved.
  • When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don't wonder why, just make a wish. Trust me, it will come true, 'cause I did it and I found you!
     
  • Of all the friends I've ever met. You’re the one I won't forget. And if I die before you do I'll go to heaven and wait for you.
     
  • Words however special... could never even start, to tell you all the love I have for you within my heart.
     
  • I feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame, every time I see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, because I LOVE YOU!....
     
  • Love under the stars... they seem very far, but you are so close the star I love the most.
     
  • Falling in love is when she falls asleep in your arms and wakes up in your dreams!
Bring out the feelings that are hidden in your heart and express it through these love and romance messages. These free love messages will fill your world with romance and add the sparks of intimacy in your relationship. Just select the message of your choice and let it satiate the romantic feelings of your heart.
Thank you for visited me, Have a question ? Contact on : youremail@gmail.com.
Please leave your comment below. Thank you and hope you enjoyed...
0 comments:
Post a Comment