Lover's Apology

Friday, September 04, 2009
Share this history on :

Dear _____,

I want to __________. I can't tell you how sorry I am for what I ___________. I wish we could talk about this _______ and try to work ________ out. I know there's no excuse for the things I ___________ _______, but I still _________ you, and I think you _________ me too. We can work this out and be _________ again. I would get down on my _______ and _________ at your feet if that's what it takes. I'm determined to keep you in my life. I crave you the way that a _________ might crave __________, and I'm ______ without you. And I swear that we can erase the dark _________ and start anew. Please tell me you're willing to work ________ out.

Love,
________

Thank you for visited me, Have a question ? Contact on : youremail@gmail.com.
Please leave your comment below. Thank you and hope you enjoyed...
0 comments:
Post a Comment