To My Gorgeous Lover

Friday, September 04, 2009
Share this history on :
Hey my gorgeous _______! ;-)

How have you been doing today?

Just wanted to let you know that I love you, and am looking forward to seeing you again in the evening.

I miss your sweet lips, your lovely hands when they touch me, your beautiful eyes with a depth of an ocean, and your body warmth next to mine.

So honey, come back home soon cuz I'm waiting for you with open arms.

Love you and you are beautiful/handsome forever!

________

Note: This love letter is perfect to send as a surprise email. Also it is a good idea to leave it in his/her work bag when your partner is going to work.
Thank you for visited me, Have a question ? Contact on : youremail@gmail.com.
Please leave your comment below. Thank you and hope you enjoyed...
0 comments:
Post a Comment