Cyber Romance

Sunday, March 15, 2009
Share this history on :
Dear _____,

Though we've never met, I feel as if I know you well. I knew from the start that there was something _______ about you; you touched my heart and wouldn't let go. Our relationship has given me a lot of _________, and now I feel __________. You entered my __________ and magically erased all of my _________ with your _______ and _______way. Now I look forward to each _________ and feel so much _________ about __________. I'm so _______ that we're able to share our _______ and ________ with each other. It truly seems as if you're a part of me as if our _______ was a melding of _________. The thought of you fills me with _________ , and I can't wait to ______ you each ________.

Love,
________
Thank you for visited me, Have a question ? Contact on : youremail@gmail.com.
Please leave your comment below. Thank you and hope you enjoyed...
0 comments:
Post a Comment