Forever Yours

Sunday, March 15, 2009
Share this history on :
Dear ___________,

If I could I'd give you a million __________, if I could I'd give you the brightest _________ in the _________. You're everything to me and when life gets _______ when the _________ get ________, you come along and nothing other than _________ you seems important. The grand facade fades into _________ to be replaced by the _________ of your _______. There's nothing that I look forward to more than spending a _________ evening with you. _________, ________ and _______ you makes me _________. Just lying beside you and feeling your _________ _________ against my ________soothes all of my __________. Tonight, I want to shut out the rest of the world and ________ you__________. Please tell me you'll__________ me _________.

Love,
___________
Thank you for visited me, Have a question ? Contact on : youremail@gmail.com.
Please leave your comment below. Thank you and hope you enjoyed...
0 comments:
Post a Comment